IPVideo Corporation Announces The Release of HALO IoT Smart Sensor 3C; Will Be Showcased At ISC West 2022 in Las Vegas
New Version Boasts Six New Security Features, Custom Sensor Options, and Supports Cloud Applications to Offer Heightened Security and Easier Installation For Users
BAY SHORE, NY | March 3, 2022: IPVideo Corporation today announced the release of HALO 3C, the latest version of its HALO IoT Smart Sensor, the worldwide leader in vaping and privacy area detection devices. HALO 3C boasts new features that provide users with even greater levels of security and easier installation. The HALO IoT Smart Sensor is at the forefront of solving ever-evolving safety concerns.
HALO 3C now delivers a panic button, 2-way audio communications, indoor health index, emergency escape, alert lighting, motion detection and people counting; while still maintaining individual privacy. These innovative solutions add to the existing award-winning security features of gunshot detection, noise alerts, and emergency key word alerting and still does not use a camera or record audio; making it the perfect security add on to address facility privacy areas.
This worldwide leading vaping and privacy area detection device is now delivering comprehensive safety and security awareness by means of a carefully selected array of sensors into a cerebral network of metadata. HALOs work together seamlessly and interact with each other as members of your team- responding and delivering information in real-time.
The HALO 3C new release includes:
- Enhanced HALO Cloud and New Mobile Device App: Allows users to receive push notifications of any HALO alert, trigger a panic button, initiate or receive two-way audio communications, and provide the indoor air quality information of the actual room being occupied.
- Health Index: HALO 3C provides both a real-time air quality and health index and sends alerts when either index falls into danger zones. It also provides critical automated reports that allow building owners and administrators to demonstrate they are providing a healthy indoor environment and/or validate that facility improvements are needed.
- Panic Button: Users can trigger alerts via an external 3rd party panic button or via the HALO cloud app. The location of the trigger is associated to the HALO device in closest proximity.
- Two-Way Audio Communications: Users can initiate 2-way audio communications with security personnel using the HALO cloud app or directly through the device when the emergency key word alert is spoken. Location is determined based on HALO proximity.
- Emergency Escape and Alert Lighting: HALO 3C comes with a literal HALO of LED colored lighting options that can be programmed to show escape routes for safety, such as a red, yellow, and green pattern, or unique colors for different alerts, such as purple for air quality alerts, or blue for health alerts.
- Motion Detection: Identify and alert on movement for occupancy and trespassing.
- Occupancy and People Counting: Identify how many people are within the HALO location and configure to alert on abnormalities.
- Custom HALO Configurations: HALO 3C comes with the option for customized calibrated industrial sensors. With options for ozone, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, etc. HALO 3C can address specific security or compliance needs.
- Ease of Installation: HALO 3C is a surface-mounted device allowing for a quick and easy installation in any location. A new port allows for two devices to connect on the same cable run to cut down on cabling installation costs.
“The need for security while maintaining individual privacy is in high demand,” said Frank Jacovino, Vice President of Product Development at IPVideo Corporation. “With HALO 3C and the added safety features and custom sensor options, we can address the security & privacy dilemma in significant ways, further providing our clients with true peace of mind.” Users can capture real-time comprehensive building safety and health awareness with the all-in-one HALO Smart Sensor 3C with HALO Cloud Application. For more information about the patented HALO Smart Sensor, visit www.HALODetect.com or stop by the IPVideo Booth #28045 at ISC West 2022 in Las Vegas.
About IPVideo Corporation:
An industry pioneer since its introduction of one of the first network-based surveillance recording solutions in 1996, IPVideo Corporation is now at the forefront of developing unique, innovative solutions that harness the power of IP video technology. Today, the company’s systems are trusted by Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and municipalities, utilities, healthcare facilities, school districts, and leading universities to mitigate risk while protecting people and properties. A commitment to an open-standards philosophy and delivering best-in-class performance and value underlies all offerings―from physical security solutions that bridge the Internet of Things, to purpose-built HD audio/video recording solutions for education, law enforcement, healthcare, and beyond. The company’s worldwide client base is served by a network of certified distributors, dealers, and system integrators, who benefit from ongoing corporate support and training. IPVideo Corporation is headquartered in Bay Shore, NY. For more information, visit www.ipvideocorp.com.
Vice President Sales & Marketing
Infusion Direct Marketing, Inc.