- Sound Detection
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Chemical Detection
Initially intended for schools to combat the vaping and school shooting epidemics, HALO Smart Sensor has now expanded across industries. The HALO detects environmental changes that occur in privacy concern areas. As a device on the network, it will send alerts to security personnel.
With HALO, designated personnel will be alerted when environmental changes occur in typically unsupervised areas. HALO can detect flammables, hazardous chemicals, air quality changes such as vaping and smoking and changes in temperature and humidity. HALO can also detect noise level fluctuations and can send alerts when unusual activity occurs. HALO will also analyze room occupancy through light detection.
Utilizing the latest in smart technology, HALO adds a layer of security in places not covered by traditional surveillance cameras.
With HALO, security staff can now monitor areas where cameras are not allowed. Staff can get these alerts through the web or traditional burglar and video systems management monitoring tools.
Air Quality Monitoring
- Detection of vaping and smoking
- Detection of dangerous chemicals
- Temperature and humidity
Sound Frequency Monitoring
- Detection of aggressive behavior
- Detection of gunshots
- Email or SMS text alerts
- Digital alerts in Video Management
- Light Detection
- Whippets (Nitrous Oxide)
- Ethanol, Propanol & Hydrogen levels
- Total volatile organic compounds (glue-solvents)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Flush mounting to ceilings
- Input/Output for connection to external devices
- Unit is 5 3/4″ round by 3″ deep
- PoE connectivity