IPVideo Corporation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, a company matching 401k savings program, paid time off, and life insurance.
Client Account Manager
Want to be part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) movement? Want to work for the company that just won the NEW security product of the year! Want to be on the ground floor of a 20-year-old “Start Up”?
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you want to make a difference and help schools, law enforcement, hospitals and organizations protect lives and property? Are you an energetic, self-motivated customer service star? If YES, we have the right fit for you.
The Client Account Management position at IPVideo Corporation is responsible for supporting our National and soon to be Global channel partners. We have new partnerships and incoming leads that need to be followed up on and channel partners to support and we need your help.
Candidates MUST reside in one of the following states to be considered.
Job Duties Include:
- Passion for customer service and supporting clients
- Timely communication with clients including ticket follow up, proposals and order status
- Liaison to our distribution partners
- Contracts administration
- Conducting reseller and territory/market research and performance analysis
- Working closely with our Pre-Sales
- Engineering team to assist in system design and providing the voice of the customer
- Providing clear and timely updates in CRM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: College Degree
- Experience: 3 years in a customer service role. Security Industry or Technical Sales preferred.
- Skills: Customer Service Skills, Product Quoting and Contracts Administration, Client Relationships, High Energy Level, Research Skills, Verbal and Written Communication, Microsoft Office Proficiency, Technical Learning, Problem Solving, Can Do Attitude.
- Minimal travel required.
Compensation: 50-60k Annually PLUS Commission/Bonus
Become part of a fun and talented marketing team in our mission to help make a smarter, safer, and healthier world as a leader in technology, training, and security solutions! We are searching for a motivated Marketing Assistant. The Marketing Assistant’s main focus will be to manage multiple corporate social media accounts and to assist with tradeshows and events. The ideal candidate has experience in handling a wide range of tasks with shifting priorities and can work independently with little or no supervision. This individual is willing and ready to learn, lend a hand, and wants to contribute to a diverse range of marketing functions.
- Create and schedule branded content for all social accounts (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Respond to comments and questions on social accounts
- Filter and reply to direct messages on social accounts
- Comment/like posts relevant to each business
- Market pre and post tradeshow events across all social platforms
- Market and social media research
- Provide social media analytic reports
- Assist with tradeshow and event prep and coordinate shipments of equipment with sales reps, event manager and shipping department
- Run local errands as needed for tradeshow supplies, etc.
- Ownership of marketing supply closet organization and tracking of inventory
- Support on-site and employee events as requested
- Assist with ordering of promotional items
- Additional duties as assigned
- Reports directly to the Marketing Manager
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
What is needed to be hired.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 1-2 years general marketing experience
- Prior experience managing a professional social media account
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics
What is needed for ongoing success in the role.
- Can do attitude – willing to roll up sleeves to help in any way you can
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high energy, team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to commute to the office in Bay Shore, NY
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, pushes, or drags boxes or equipment up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently moves inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally required to position self in a stooping, kneeling, or crouching manner.
- Frequently required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, machinery and computers.
- Frequently communicates with others and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Frequently operates a computer and other electronic equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This is a part-time role (30 hours per/week) offering a 4-day schedule with flexibility on days worked. Upon successful completion of 6-month probationary period, a full-time role with benefit package may be offered.
WORKPLACE LOCATION REQUIREMENTS
This is a hybrid position requiring 2 days of remote work and 2 days of in-office work in Bay Shore, NY. Role may require additional hours in-office as needed.
Requires ability to travel locally by car to and from the office, as well as to complete department errands.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time