March 25, 2015, Bay Shore, NY: IPVideo Corporation, a manufacturer of IP-based video surveillance and command center solutions, will introduce SentryVMS Version 6 at the upcoming ISC West exhibition in Las Vegas, April 15-17. The new release of IPVideo’s enterprise scale video management solution has a completely modernized interface, updated workflow, and provides a range of additional, valuable features to improve performance and overall ease-of-use.
New features include:
• The ability to add bookmarks that make for quick and easy access to important video clip locations
• Greater map functionality that allows for live video viewing within the map window pane, as well as 4-camera view and access control view
• Easier and more robust “save snapshot” capabilities, including the ability to directly print and email the image
• Reporting for LPR integration to keep track of vehicles that have visited a facility
• Improved ability to multitask within the interface by quickly swapping views of layouts and setups
• Support for Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese and French
• An option to automatically fit any number of cameras within the viewing window with the click of a button
• The ability to set up and save viewing layouts that include webpages and static images
Come experience SentryVMS Version 6 at IPVideo Corporation’s booth #7109 at ISC West. Visit www.ipvideocorp.com for more information about the company and its products.