IPVideo’s SentryVMS is a simple and intuitive, enterprise-class video management system that combines feature-rich software, pre-loaded on powerful, purpose-built hardware, to deliver fully scalable network video management solutions that will have you up and running in no time. SentryVMS is a cost effective alternative to expensive legacy systems, providing flexible VMS choices for installations of all sizes.
New, with Version 6.0:
- The ability to add bookmarks that make for quick and easy access to important video clip locations
- Greater map functionality that allows for live video viewing within the map window pane, as well as 4-camera view and access control view
- Easier and more robust “save snapshot” capabilities, including the ability to directly print and email the image
- Reporting for LPR integration to keep track of vehicles that have visited a facility
- Improved ability to multitask within the interface by quickly swapping views of layouts and setups
- Support for Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese and French
- An option to automatically fit any number of cameras within the viewing window with the click of a button
- The ability to set up and save viewing layouts that include webpages and static images
Open Platform Flexibility
Cameras: SentryVMS gives you total freedom in selecting cameras, supporting over 2500 models from over 100 manufacturers. These include cameras from Axis, Panasonic, Bosch, Pelco, Sony, Samsung, Hikvision, Vivotek and many more. See a list.
Access Control: Single and bi-directional integration is currently available with 12 leading access control solutions: AMAG Technology, Blackboard, DSX, IMRON, Infinias, Isonas, Lenel, Open Options, Paxton, RS Technologies, S2 NetBox, and SureView Systems. Learn more.
Analytics: Improve the efficiency of your monitoring with the addition of video analytics. SentryVMS supports camera-side analytics filters from: Axis, Pelco, UDP, Infinova, Sight Logic and VideoIQ.
Custom Built Server & Workstation Hardware
Your software is only as powerful as the hardware supporting it. When you purchase a SentryVMS system, you can be confident that all the hardware it resides on has been built to support the demands of enterprise-class video management. We offer a range of server models; choose the one that best supports your number of cameras and storage requirements. Or, create elaborate networks of multiple NVRs, internal and storage options, and powerful viewing workstations. Learn more.
Free, Feature-Rich Mobile App
SentryVMS Mobile offers much of the control that you would only expect from a thick-client interface, including access to facility maps, control of PTZ cameras, easy call up recorded video, and the ability lock and unlock doors integrated through a supported access control system. The app, for iOS and Android devices, can be downloaded free from Apple’s App Store and Google Play. SentryVMS NVRs are shipped ready to support mobile access; no additional, dedicated mobile server is required for decoding and streaming. Learn more.
Highly Competitive "Total Cost of Ownership"
There's no reason to sacrifice affordability when seeking a VMS solution engineered to deliver enterprise performance and outstanding reliability. While SentryVMS features only premium-quality components, we offer value that is highly competitive within the framework of "total cost of ownership."