C3fusion is the next evolution in security operations command solutions. Typical enterprise-class command centers utilize a system called PSIM, which stands for Physical Security Information Management. The PSIM platform enables a command center to leverage true system integration between disparate security sub-systems, allowing them to communicate with one another, while giving the end-user the advantage of a common operating picture for maintaining complete situational awareness.
Command - Control - Communicate Download Datasheet
C3fusion, IPVideo Corporation’s Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) solution, is command center software that integrates disparate security sub-systems into a Common Operating Picture (COP), and then filters and prioritizes the data to enable security personnel to make informed decisions with complete situational awareness. The system is ideal for customers wishing for functionality and integration options beyond that available through the typical video management solutions.
C3fusion provides an operator with the ability to take control of a security event, efficiently resolve the incident and then automatically archive the incident in a common database for later review or forensic analysis. These processes are handled through the use of CaseMaker and CaseExplorer, two applications embedded within C3fusion that provide user-friendly, step-by-step guidance in managing, documenting and storing complex, multi-tiered security events and bundling them into comprehensive “cases” for future searchable access and forensic use.
• Allows administrators to define appropriate workflows for specific events/alarms
• Events/alarms trigger the specified workflow prompts necessary for an operator to effectively respond
• Requires operator to accept ownership of the event and its’ applicable workflow
• Prompted steps must be executed in order for each active case to be completed and marked “closed”
• Operators can attach text, voice notes and video snapshots in order to add details to each active case
• Archived cases are available for forensic review through case explorer
• Browser-based auditing tool enables administrators to search, retrieve and view archived cases
• Easy-to-use search engine allows users to find case files based on workflow tasks, terms and/or key phrases within a saved case
• Located case files display the workflow checklist presented to the associated operator and the steps taken to resolve the case
• Allows for review of additional text, voice notes and video snapshots associated with each saved case