A pioneer in network physical security technology, IPVideo Corporation is headquartered in Bay Shore, NY and has been providing proven IP-based security solutions for over twenty years. Our products enable clients to identify, prioritize and resolve security events, thereby improving safety, increasing security and managing compliance with internal and external regulations.
IPVideo Corporation’s global client base of systems integrators represents a diverse cross-section of clients from Fortune 500 companies, government entities and private market leaders, such as Fordham University and the U.S. Navy. Our SentryVMS (Video Management System) and C3fusion PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) solutions empower organizations to proactively mitigate security risks while maximizing their return on their security investment. Our AVfusion product provided a state-of-the-art Audio/Video recording solution for a variety of markets and companies.
We value our employees and customers and are always looking for top performers to complement our team! We are currently seeking a Regional Channel Manager (RCM) who is responsible for winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned customers. Assigned to customers based on geography or market, the RCM is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and customer recruitment objectives.
The RCM represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, though may focus on a specific solutions or product sets based on corporate strategy and market demand.
The RCM reports to the Director of Business Development. Candidates will be considered who are located in the following states: Florida, Texas, California or Illinois.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Prospect, qualify and develop new customer relationships
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales, support, service, training and management resources, in order to meet channel performance objectives and customer’s expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned customers.
- Proactively leads a joint account plan with each customer that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive customer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through customer organizations in coordination with customer resources.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and customer personnel.
- Ensures compliance with customer agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned customers.
- Participation in regional and national tradeshows.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment with a track record of success. Experience selling security products a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of IP video, access control, intrusion, intercom systems and other types of security systems.
- Experience with selling enterprise solutions.
- Effective understanding and experience with the corporate culture, environment, and decision processes.
- Effective understanding of the A & E culture and environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hunter mentality.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check. Must have a valid drivers' license and clean driving record
- Competitive compensation including base salary plus commissions, in accordance with experience and industry standards.
- Employee benefits including 401K.
- T&E expense budget.
IPVideo Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.